Golden Opportunity in Cyprus
The Cyprus offers foreign employment opportunities for Nepalese males and females. Powerstar CA Private Employment Agency, Cyprus company is currently advertising a vacancy. Currently, there’s employment opening for various position with high range Salary up to 43,303/- Nepalese currency. Here are many Nepalese workers who have worked here for years/time and also workers from other countries, Which is Golden Opportunity in Cyprus for NEPALESE people.
Powerstar CA Private Employment Agency, Cyprus has released its notification for Job Vacancy of assorted post for Nepalese migrant workers , through LT No. 243888 (Click Here to Check LT Number). If you would like to create a career with this job vacancy, then this can be Golden Chance For you. Apply for this Job vacancy and grab the foremost of this chance.
The last date to use for this Job Vacancy is 13 Sep 2021. Read the article to understand thoroughly about the salary, total vacancies, important dates and Here are a number of the important Highlights of the Powerstar CA Private Employment Agency, Cyprus for various post, . Working days are six days per week. there’ll be visa and ticket available from the corporate to the chosen candidate. service fee are payable Rs. 10000 Npr. More detail are given below. ( Click Here to seek out more Job Vacancy )
Approval Details:(Golden Opportunity in Cyprus)
Company:- Powerstar CA Private Employment Agency, Cyprus
Approved Date: 2076/01/10
Chalani No. 60161989
LT No. 243888
(Click Here to Check LT Number)
Job Category and Salary :Golden Opportunity in Cyprus
Other Details:Golden Opportunity in Cyprus
|Minimum Qualification||Under SLC|
|Working experience||According to position|
|Visa Ticket||Provided by Company|
|Food||Provided by Company|
|Accommodation||Provided by Company|
|Service Charge(Nrs.)||Rs. 10000|
|Pre-medical in Nepal||Candidates Self|
|Employment Insurance||Candidates Self|
|Contract Period (in years)||2 Year|
- As per position
- Leave: As per Company.
- Return ticket: 2 years.
- Daily Work Hour: 8 Hours
- Weekly Work Day: 6 Days
- Over time: As per Company
- Interview will held on 13 Oct 2021 at Manpower office.
* Things to concentrate to:-
-Who can pay the medical fees within the country and the way much will it cost? To be paid by the worker
-Who can pay the medical expenses in broad? To be pay by the employer company
-Who can pay the term life assurance within the country? The workers themselves
-Whether there’s insurance working and who pays the premium? The premium to be insured by the employer
-Who pays air ticket to the worker and the way much will it cost? Given by the employer
-Who can pay the visa fee? To be borne by the employer
-Who pays the visa stamping fee? The workers themselves
-What is that the orientation fee and who pays it? Rs. 700 To be paid by the worker
– Welfare fund system? Rs. 1500 to be paid by workers
-How much is that the service fee and who will bear it? Free
Information provided by the Department of Foreign Employment
1. In order to go for foreign employment, labor permit can be obtained from the offices at Tahachal under the Department of Foreign Employment in two ways, following the legal process, individually and institutionally. Institutionally, the work of sending workers for foreign employment is done by the licensed organizations (manpower companies) with the license to conduct foreign employment business. Is the organization you are contacting a manpower company licensed by the Department of Foreign Employment? Is the work of the manpower stopped? And is it dismissed or not? Understand A person who obtains a visa through personal effort and goes for foreign employment will be able to obtain a work permit in person with a certified original document from the Nepalese Embassy.
2. When going for foreign employment, get a good idea about what work to go for, how much it costs, the salary for work, food and accommodation, working hours, overtime work allowance, contract period, etc. Sign the agreement voluntarily only if you are satisfied with the country, company, working position and profession, salary allowance, other facilities and conditions of service. Please keep 1 copy of the agreement with you. Do not sign a double contract with the same company as you are found with different agreement papers at the airport.
3. When going for foreign employment, keep enough information about which institution or through which to go. Don’t try to go through a broker or the same person. There is a strong possibility of being cheated and stranded abroad. Consultancy firms, travel agencies, money transfer changers, brokers, agents, any organization does not have the right to send for foreign employment. Don’t give money to any of these people, there is a high possibility of cheating.
4. Once you have obtained a visa in your name and decided to go for foreign employment, you should deposit the amount only in the bank account or head office of the manpower company and also reimburse the amount remitted. Do not give more than the amount mentioned in the advertisement as per the prior approval.
5.If a licensed manpower company asks for a passport to be sent abroad, within which period for which work in which country and at what cost? Please submit the original passport only after confirmation.
6. Keep good information about the country you want to visit. Have the necessary information about the language, culture, way of life, manners, customs and laws of that country.
7. Contact address of the Nepalese embassy in the country where you are going to work, phone and fax numbers of organizations that help and assist other workers. Note in the diary. Or ask someone you know to write to you.
8. Only get a health examination certificate from a listed health institution with a specified hologram.
9.Go to the insurance company specified by the government and get life insurance of at least Rs. 500,000 as per the contract period.
10. 1,500.- Receipt of Rs. Labor sanction is not given without paying that amount.
11. Before going abroad, go to an approved orientation institute and get 2 days orientation training and get information about the labor law of the country you are going to. From the orientation training, one will get enough information about the geographical condition of the country to be visited, climate, traffic rules, general legal provisions related to labor, etc.
12.Nepali citizens who are going for foreign employment should keep a copy of the employment related documents they have obtained before leaving the country safely at home and take the documents with them so that they do not face any problem in the immigration departure hall or abroad.
13. When you go abroad for work, use Nepal’s airport, otherwise there is a possibility of cheating. Don’t buy air tickets without getting a work permit. Don’t go abroad for employment by using different routes of other countries. If someone is taking you to Lalaifkai, report it to the local police.
14.Pay special attention as there will be legal action when you go into hiding, you will be stranded, you will have an accident, you will not be able to get work as per the agreement, it will be difficult to rescue and you will not get services from welfare fund and insurance company.
15. Fraud in foreign employment and other information to get and give toll free no. Call 166001099999 if you have any complaints or information. Also Toll Free No. of Foreign Employment Promotion Board. You can also put your problem on 16600150005.
16.The previous labor permit has expired or when you go back to foreign employment in a new country or company, you must get the labor permit (renewal) again. Even after the expiration of the contract, do not stay beyond the validity of the visa without permission, otherwise action may be taken according to the law of the country concerned. Renew your passport on time.
17. If any person asks for money to be sent for foreign employment, immediately inform the nearest local administration, police, foreign employment department.
18. If you want to understand the authenticity of the information published in various newspapers for foreign employment, contact the Department of Foreign Employment or the Foreign Employment Promotion Board or type the lot number mentioned in the advertisement published in the newspaper and send an SMS to 34001 to understand the authenticity. (For example, Lt No: 202020 If LT <space> 202020 typing the SMS to 34001)
1 9. Be aware of HIV / AIDS and sexually transmitted diseases when going for foreign employment.
20. Do not strike and disturb unnecessarily while living abroad for foreign employment.
Want to Know More About Golden Opportunity in Cyprus Click Here